Condition: New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab... Read moreabout the condition Brand: FitFlop Width: Medium (B, M) US Shoe Size (Women's): 11 Material: Suede Style: Ankle Boots Heel Height: Flat (0 to 1/2 in.) Color: TAN UPC: Does not apply

Borrowed-from-the-boys, looks great on girls! Our glossy, polished, supermod F-POP OXFORDS in patent are über-light and extraordinarily comfy, with soft uppers and ergonomically optimised, pressure-diffusing SupercomFF™ technology. Perfect with tailored trousers or cropped jeans, super-cute with a tea dress. Don't pack for 'work-travel' without a pair!With our amazing all-day-cushioning SupercomFF midsoles.On our SupercomFF midsoles for all day cushAverage (width) fitAPMA* Seal of Acceptance, for footwear found to promote good foot healthErgonomically engineered, supercomfortable shoesIn supersoft, high-gloss patent imi-leatherSoft all-leather liningSuperlightweight sole with hardwearing rubber pods*American Podiatric Medical Association Condition: Pre-owned : An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab Seller Notes: “Pre-Owned” Brand: FitFlop Material: Leather Style: Platforms & Wedges Color: Black US Shoe Size (Women's): 7 Heel Height: Low (3/4 in. to 1 1/2 in.) Width: Medium (B, M) Country/Region of Manufacture: China UPC: 883945295195 EAN: 0883945295195 Chunky metallic chains turn these supercomfortable, covetable suede toe-thong sandals into 'jewellery' shoes. A little bit 'St Tropez', in pretty, neutral, easy-to-wear metallics, they'll dress up your bohemian cotton tunic and skinny jeans, or add the perfect finishing touch under a floaty summer kaftan.With built-in arch contour and our amazing Microwobbleboard™ midsoles With built-in arch contour and our amazing Microwobbleboard™ midsoles Average (width) fit APMA* seal of acceptance, for footwear found to promote good foot health Suede uppers Leather-lined uppers Biomechanically engineered, comfortable sandals Embellished with chunky chain detailing Seamless built-in arch contour Slip-resistant rubber outsole*American Podiatric Medical Association Give your feet a vacation and relax in these supremely comfortable sandals. The Chocolate Brown Gogh Moc Adjustable Slide Sandals by FitFlop feature a slip on style with adjustable double straps, one at the toe and on the upper foot. Both straps offer Velcro adjustability for an easy, super comfortable and personal fit. These amazing FitFlop sandals were created with seamless built in arch contour and original Micrwobbleboard technology midsoles for extreme support and comfort. It s slim. It s uber-functional. It s all-adjustable. Yes, these new, full foot-wrapping ergonomic extensions of our bestselling SKINNY sandals feature stretch backstraps, customisable front and cross-straps, and amazing, unbeatable Microwobbleboard midsoles. Heel height: 1 ½ in.Platform height: 1 in.Adjustable upper with statement square buckle Leather-lined upperStretch back strapBiomechanically engineered, comfortable sandals with built-in arch contourStandard Triple Density Microwobbleboard midsole - absorbs shock and diffuses underfoot pressure The Copper FitFlop Lulu Superglitz Sandals are a great mix of casual and refined style with comfort from the classic Lulu design and with an ultra shimmering twist! The Lulu Superglitz Sandals by FitFlop are engineered with micro wobbleboard technology for shock absorption and can also help reduce foot pressure for extreme all day comfort. GENUINE woMENS FITFLOP WALKSTAR. FITFLOP WALKSTAR. FITFLOP SALESMEN SAMPLES. GENUINE WOMENS FITFLOPS. Upper Material Rubber. Main Colour YELLOW / WHITE. We will do our best to reply as quickly as possible! Click here for the women's FitFlop sizing guide.Be ready for sunshine season in the gorgeous Gladdie Lace-Up sandal.Premium leather uppers with an open toe.Lace-up closure with tassel details.Smooth and breathable leather linings.Features the SupercomFF™ dual-density, ergonomic, and pressure-diffusing midsole for optimum support and comfort.Please click here for a video about SupercomFF™ technology.Lightweight rubber outsole.Imported.Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in Weight: 7 ozProduct measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar productsNo Similar Items AvailableWe can't currently find any similar items for the Gladdie Lace-Up by FitFlop. Sorry!Item Information View the size chartClick here for the women's FitFlop sizing guide.Be ready for sunshine season in the gorgeous Gladdie Lace-Up sandal.Premium leather uppers with an open toe.Lace-up closure with tassel details.Smooth and breathable leather linings.Features the SupercomFF™ dual-density, ergonomic, and pressure-diffusing midsole for optimum support and comfort.Please click here for a video about SupercomFF™ technology.Lightweight rubber outsole.Imported.Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in Weight: 7 ozProduct measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size. Condition: New without box : A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) that is not in original packaging or may be missing original packaging materials (such as the original box or bag). The original tags may not be attached. For example, new shoes (with absolutely no signs of wear) that are no longer in their original box fall into this category. See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab Seller Notes: “New/Display Model” Brand: FitFlop Color: Bronze/Sequins Style: T-Strap Heel Height: Flat (0 to 1/2 in.) US Shoe Size (Women's): 9 Occasion: Casual Width: Medium (B, M) UPC: 429543857665 Material: Fabric In our glittering-gorgeous rhinestone NOVY SLIDE sandals – you’ve got a good chance to outlast anybody else on the dancefloor. With cushioned suede straps and our fantastic ergonomic Microwobbleboard midsoles.Heel height: 1 ½ in.Platform height: 1 in.On our original Microwobbleboard midsoleGenerous fitSoftly padded, supercomfy microfibre-lined upperBiomechanically engineered, comfortable sandalsBuilt-in arch contour Condition: Pre-owned : An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions- opens in a new window or tab Seller Notes: “LIKE NEW CONDITION” Brand: FitFlop US Shoe Size (Women's): 10 Style: Oxfords Material: Canvas Our beautifully minimalist comfy, classic cross-strap AIX slide sandals are built with equal parts beauty and brains, with soft, flexible leather-lined cross strap uppers and cushioned midsoles. The perfect mix of sporty-chic!If you're buying only one new pair of sandals this year, put these at the top of your list. On our ergonomic SupercomFF™ midsole technology Average, flexible (width) fit Treated with 3M™ Scotchgard™ protective material for water repellence APMA* Seal of Acceptance, for footwear found to promote good foot health Ergonomically engineered for world-class comfort Soft nubuck uppers All-leather lining and footbed allow your feet to breathe Slip-resistant rubber outsole *American Podiatric Medical Association Our retro-cool f-pop skate shoe in "pony" effect leather, has a snug, foot-hugging upper and ultra-comfy supercomff™ midsole underfoot. Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Origin: China ASIN: B011F6WICK Item model number: F-pop Skate Pony Date first available at Amazon.com: July 21, 2015 Domestic Shipping:Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.International Shipping:This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2914 inClothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shoes > Fashion Sneakers #203683 inClothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops The casual-cool Gogh Moc is comfy, covetable and made to be loved. Perfect for lounging and lazy days, quick jaunts and coffee calls, with slim cut skirts or skinny jeans. Its sleek leather upper, comfy textile / synthetic lining and a superb synthetic sole for great traction on any surface. Shipping Weight: 10.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies) Origin: Vietnam ASIN: B00X9EECLW Item model number: Gogh Moc Suede Date first available at Amazon.com: August 12, 2015 Domestic Shipping:Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.International Shipping:This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #335 inClothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shoes > Mules & Clogs #61011 inClothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops Simple and sporty with soft webbing straps in fresh colours and preppy-smart stripes, our surfer flip flops are the perfect default for hot summer days. they're supercush, supercasual and unbeatable on the beach.   Created in the UK, over a two-year collaboration between former Bliss spa-entrepreneur Marcia Kilgore, Biomechanist Dr. David Cook and a team of untiring footwear engineers, FitFlops were initially designed to help modern women squeeze a little more exercise into their increasingly hectic schedules."I thought, how amazing if I could invent something that would help fight the onset of cellulite while I'm walking to the office," says Kilgore. "I work. I have kids. I have a husband. And the likelihood of me seeing the inside of a gym in the next ten years is slim to none. That said, I'd obviously prefer to go with slim." Kilgore found Dr. Cook at The Centre for Human Performance at London's LSBU, where he envisioned injecting the patent-pending 'microwobbleboard' technology into the midsole of the function-forward flip flop. Slightly destabilizing, FitFlops feature three distinct densities of EVA foam in a single-fused underfoot piece, to challenge your muscles more every time you step - to deliver a workout while you walk. Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies) Origin: Vietnam ASIN: B01EJG1OKU Item model number: Surfer -W Date first available at Amazon.com: October 11, 2016 Domestic Shipping:Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.International Shipping:This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #285 inClothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shoes > Sandals #20224 inClothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops